Friday, January 1, 2010

Juice Club

Day One....
I don't know about you but there is something so simple about waking up and knowing that today is a JUICE DAY, the clarity and simplicity shows up right away. Maybe it is that there are less choices to make right from the get go, I don't know. But I can feel the energy that is released by not having solid food to digest, by not wondering what I am going to eat (even though I prepare three meals a day for the farm crew!)
I love JUICING DAYS, in fact I probably struggle more on days when I am eating. Today I noticed my thoughts saying Yeah, it is JUICING WEEK ( I have been doing this since September)... and noticing how long the other three weeks of the month feel. I also noticed that with the holidays there is so much focus on food that it feels freeing to be JUICING starting today!
I also want to thank you all for sharing this experience with me and look forward to your sharing as well.
Happy New Year.
Love Terces

6 comments:

Val Rae Jacobson said...

Day one:
Pumpkin apple juice with a bit of fresh ginger. Yum!
Go to
demoanddinelive.blogspot.com
for pics and a recipe.
-Val

Terces Engelhart said...

The sun is setting on the farm and I realize I am thinking, yeah, the first day is almost over and then I realize how great I feel and am in no rush for it to end! THanks for the recipe Val Rae, I'll give it a try tomorrow. If you are someone who likes Kombucha, I recommend it if everyone around you is having a glass of wine, just pour it into a wine glass and sip! Happy New Year. Love, Terces

Terces Engelhart said...

One of the things I noticed today is how much time there is .... and everyone else seemed like they were speeding... I really enjoy the slower experience of my day. I am able to finish so many things so easily. Good Night. Day Two tomorrow. Love, Terces

te said...

Tough start - day one had family party - all at the opposite end of the eating scale... ate fresh (salads, veggies and fruit and had my Kombucha... but no juicing :(

Starting day 2 with a bang -

grapefrut, lemon jc, lime jc, cucumber, kale, spinach, vanilla; agave nectar, sole - yummy greens!
(inspired from Sarma at One Lucky Duck)

Terces Engelhart said...

WOW Roxanne sounds so yummy, happy you are sharing this experience with us. Love that you went with the flow and are starting today... having it all is a big lesson in life. Making ourselves or anyone else wrong is the same old unhealthy diet we have all participated in. Love you. Terces

maxime zahra said...

I love this sharing center. Thank you, Terces for the offering and everyone else who is participating!
I have been eating more raw and juicing again in the new year and it is feeling so good. My biggest challenge is recovering from adrenal fatigue and hypoglycemia means I must have protein at regular intervals, so purely juicing seems out of the question for a while longer. Still, I am inspired to pick up some good ideas and keep it fresh. If anyone has experience with balancing these issues and juice cleansing, please give me a holler at maximezara@yahoo.com.

Much love, Maxime