Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day FOUR February

Good Morning Sunshine,

I was so happy to see the sun shining this morning, finally took the "rain weather" duvet cover off our bed for the wash today.... wasn't worth washing until there was a break in the rain, as the dogs paws simply can't be dried enough!
I also notice that internally my sun is shining also....I feel GREAT! Clear, empowered, energized, happy.. even though there are certainly circumstances in my life at this time that would have my attention focus elsewhere. I love that power, the power to create my experience and I notice I am MORE powerful when I am JUICING. There is simply a clarity of focus that is not as obvious when I am eating solid food.
I also notice that this month I am NOT HUNGRY, I am not thinking about when is this going to end, I am present to my life, right NOW.
How are you today? What is your experience?
I am so grateful you are all there, I can feel your presence and so appreciate your partnership.

Much love, Terces

2 comments:

jennifer mcmullen said...

Today it is rainy in Healdsburg and I like the quietness it brings because it matches how I'm feeling on the inside-quiet and refreshed. This Juice Club gives me a feeling of fullness. I have not felt hungry and I am surprised. The longest I usually do a juice fast is for 3 1/2 days and I usually find myself hungry and pushing through hour by hour. This time I find myself looking forward to all the wonderful juices, smoothies and raw soups I'm going to enjoy, and I look forward to checking the blog to receive and give support. A total shift in view, a feel of fullness instead of lack, and I am grateful for this! I have noticed that my body and mind are quiet and sometimes the oddest thoughts and/or emotions are popping into my mind. This morning for instance, I was remembering an event in my life from 3 years ago when I said some things I wish I hadn't to my husband. When it happened 3 years ago, I apologized and it's been long over. So, at first I thought this story was just one of many stories that pass through my mind in a day. But it kept coming up so I paused and asked the story/thought what it wanted... it said forgiveness. I told the thought that I had been forgiven by my husband. Then my thought said, forgive yourself. Wow! I needed to hear that and I am forgiving myself and letting that go.
And, I have to share this recipe for a green soup I made for dinner last night. It's yummy!
1 cup chopped red bell pepper
1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
1 stalk celery, chopped
1 medium avocado, cubed
1/2 cup loosely packed basil
1 cup loosely packed kale
1 cup chopped spinach
1 Tbs. lemon juice
2 tsp. spirulina (optional)
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
1 cup water (you can use HOT water to make the soup warm)
Salt to taste
Blend it all together and it makes one large serving.

Terces Engelhart said...

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks so much for sharing. I love your story of self forgiveness, it is really powerful. A good reminder that forgiveness is really to return ourselves to ONENESS. Anything else would still have us in some form of separation. Proud of you for listening.
Thanks for the recipe sounds yummy!
Sweet Dreams. Terces