Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day ONE February


Welcome to Day One, while I juiced a week earlier I want to be here to support you this week, so keep an eye on this blog for more of my experience, story and motivation.
While I have been doing this for over 17 months now it is still a "new" experience each month. I look forward to it and still resist sometimes too. Remember to drink plenty of juice and as you go through your week perhaps start drinking more and more alkaline juices, but start wherever you are. It is in the starting that it all happens.
Be forgiving if you fall off and get back up and on the JUICE once again.
Remember hot lemon water in the morning, that really helps me skip coffee or tea!
Also fresh water and plenty of it is important.
I am traveling this week and always travel with some sort of dried or capsuled green food.... fresh juice is not always available so plan ahead if you are away from home.
I would love to hear from you, so share here with us all. Your experience does make a difference for others.
Thank you for taking on your health, I am so grateful for feeling better than ever before.
Love you all.
Terces

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Day One is almost done! You've given me the courage not only to juice fast, but to post my adventure on my own blog: http://www.paradise-meadows.com/blog-bites.html. Here's a new recipe I tried this morning. It was delish:

Kimora Lee Simmons Juice Recipe
2-3 stalks of kale
2 stalks of celery
2 carrots
Handful of dandelion greens
1/2 cucumber
1/2 lemon
1/2 inch of ginger
1/2 green apple
Instructions: juice.

Her trainer gave this recipe to model Kimora to slim down before a big photo shoot.

Kristin said...

Hi Mary! Hi Terces! Hi Everyone! Day one has been really really good. I had juices until dinner, when I made a raw soup. I've been quite hungry throughout the day, but got juice or water in me when the pangs came. It's been a non-stop day. I'd hoped to take things a bit slower, but things came up that could not be put off. I'm noticing that emotionally, I feel quite stable, which is nice. The first three days of my last juice fast were rather difficult emotionally. I look forward to a restful evening. Thanks for being here!

Unknown said...

Thank you, Terces, for all this inspiration. I, too, found myself wanting to "start early". I have juiced breakfast faithfully since Week 1!!
This morning, technically day two, I was "toxic" as I relieved myself. Anybody else notice this?
I am grateful my husband has decided to join me this month :) Your words to make it okay to "fall off" have helped me encourage him.

This morning i created "I am Alert" a nice citrus medley :)

Stacy said...

I'm going to do my best! I'm training for a marathon, so I'm worried about getting energy for my runs, but we'll see! I've been wanting to do this for SO LONG! I FINALLY bought a juicer- and I LOVE IT. :D

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for your sharing, all of you. You can have plenty of energy if you keep your liquids up and high quality. I love your recipe Mary, thanks. So proud of you all.
Enjoy and love.
Terces