Thursday, September 2, 2010

DAY THREE SEPTEMBER

Hi There,

I awoke with a headache and thought "oh no" "here I go"... but I didn't hesitate to take an aspirin, so I don't know what your thoughts are, but I am not into suffering especially while I am juicing. Then I drank lots of water, did all the farm chores and kept going. It was a full day. I found myself grateful for so much today and realize that I was reminded by myself to "make time for myself". I am still drinking Vitamineral Green in all my juice. Someone else reminded me about water with lemon and am going to start my day with it tomorrow. I so appreciate all of you who shared, thank you. Keep it up.
I also want to encourage all of you who may find yourself struggling to move, read something inspiring, listen to music you love, go volunteer somewhere, do something nice for yourself or someone else.... these are ways to shift your attention. Even LAUGHING OUT LOUD will add in your cleanse. Don't take yourself or life so seriously.
Have fun.
Love. Terces

1 comment:

Tiger Beatz said...

Feeling Great! Awake and alert. Calmness everywhere.